Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It is safe to come out . . . I think!



Finally, they got her a kennel . . . so now I can come out without Kiki chasing me back to my room.

I've gotten used to my new living arrangements and kind of like it . . . except that it is because of her.  The whole kitchen and back porch are mine!

The gypsy lady and pirate have been easy to train.  All I have to do is meow and they come to me, pick me up and give me lots of kisses and treats.  They have bought me even more toys than I had before :)


When Kiki is in her kennel, they take the gate down and I can run around the house again.  But I'm still a little scared of going into the other room and will wait until I know she can't get out and chase me.


She really wants to play with me, I can tell . . . but she scares me.  

I wish I wasn't such a chicken!


Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing ok.

Thanks for all of your comments . . . they have given me hope :)



1 comment:

  1. Mimi, maybe once you realize Kiki won't hurt you, you'll not be so afraid of her.

    ReplyDelete