Thursday, February 2, 2012

Presents for Mimi :)


I love being a spoiled cat!

Look at the cool toy they got me :)

It is so much fun drinking water out of the running water.

The sound of running water keeps me going back for more.

I love to make the water splash all over the place :)

My new mom and dad are so awesome . . . they got me
more presents than this . . . all kinds of little toys.

And you know what?  I've got an awesome grandma too.
Every time she comes over to visit, I get new toys :)))))


Gypsy Lady Mom caught me in the middle of talking!


This is the life I always wanted!






5 comments:

  1. It is very cool :) I love playing with it!!!!

    Thanks for visiting me guys . . . Mimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an amazing fountain! Our new one is pretty, but yours has way more personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spoiled cats are indeed the very best. You are cute too. Don't forget that part.

    Have a terrific day. Thanks for visiting Awww...Mondays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are cute and spoiled rotten ♥

    ReplyDelete