Saturday, December 31, 2011

Let Me Sleep!


Life is pretty good with The Captain and The Gypsy Lady.  

They bought me all kinds of goodies and treats that I love.

All the attention they give me is awesome!  

The comfy bed is my favorite . . . as you can see, I love to sprawl out and take a nap.  What I really love is when they sprinkle catnip in the bed . . . it makes me crazy good!  

They know what I like :)

But . . . I wish they would not take pictures of me when I am sleeping!



The flash bothers my eyes!







Sharing this post with



4 comments:

  1. Awww...How adorable you are. I'm sure glad they took a picture of you because you are just purrfect for Awww...Mondays.

    Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, Mimi! It's nice to meet you. We can't wait to get to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi!!! I never knew you had your own blog!!! OMG how CUTE YOU ARE!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! My Mom and i are following now that we know about it!!!
    You are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete